Monday, December 7, 2009

Time Flies

Ok, I'm bad about blogging, I'll be the first to admit. I'm bad about reading others blogs, too, including when they ask me if I've read their latest one.

I think the last blog was toward the end of October, not sure, didn't even check before I started writing this post. Again, I'm a bad blogger.

Much has taken place since I last posted, or at least it seems like it has. So, I'm going to try to catch up over the next month (December) and get a few more posts on here and not seem so pitiful in my endeavor to blog.

I can't believe we are 24 days out from a New Year....the year 2010....that is so weird to write!

And today, Dec. 7, is a day to always remember....that attack on Pearl Harbour ....we must not forget events of the past such as these or we are doomed to repeat them in the future.

Well, I must get off here and go paint a Christmas ornament for our ornament swap squadron coffee tomorrow night. It will look much like one of these but will have a certain DM AFB squadron patch on it :).

No comments:

Post a Comment