Saturday, June 20, 2009

French family visit in May




Over the Memorial Day weekend we had my side of the family, The Frenches, over to celebrate our dual wedding anniversaries...mine and Jesse's and my brother's and his wife's....so, we had my brother's family and my parents.  Quite a fun time!   Mainly, we stayed close to home because of the twins, Micah and Elise, but we did manage to venture out and see the Sonora Desert Museum, drive by the Pima Air and Space Museum, go to church, eat out once, have friends over from church for a cook-out, and play around the house and backyard.  At the time, Levi is 3 years and the twins are 20 months...the rest of us are old .... ha ha!  Matthew & Mandy and Jesse & I went out on the town for our double-wedding anniversaries...we went to a VERY cheesy mystery dinner, but we had a very fun time anyway.
we drove through the East Saguaro National Park





Fun videos:






No comments:

Post a Comment