Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sugar Cube's Toilet Training

In rebuilding my blog, I'm not sure why I'm starting out with the subject of toilet training our cat, except that I have a video to post and want to show family and friends. It is actually quite incredible that one can train a cat to jump up on the toilet to do their business, and as you'll see in this video, we 'regular-folks' are in the middle of doing such said work.  Sugar Cube is our little furry delight in this family; our only 'child' at this point in our marriage.  She has it so good in life and knows it!   We're also in the middle of a weight-loss program with her, so she's got much change going on with her life now.  Anyway, Sugar Cube, aka "Sugie" "Sugar" "Cubie" "The Cube" "Sugs" "Cube", has been a little blessing in our life and I just adore this pretty little cat and appreciate that she is also a smart cat which has taken this training a little longer than desired due to the battling of the wills between her and I!   This video is actually one that I caught her in the act, much to her embarrassment, and if I can find other video or photos of this process I'll add them as well.  Well, again, this wasn't the way I was going to kick off my re-constructed blog (re-constructed b/c my sweet hubbie, Jesse/Porta, accidentally deleted when trying to post another blog-site in our account),  but welcome back to our blog and a window to our life!!

Porta, Steph, and the Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment